At Kramer Sullivan, we specialise in litigation finance, helping you receive between £1,000 to £1 billion to finance your claim. If you are in need of funding for an arbitration case, Kramer Sullivan can help you to secure the funds you need and take the financial risk out of your case.
Kramer Sullivan can provide the funds necessary to pay for any legal fees, court fees and living costs so that you can claim the large settlement that is rightfully yours. If you think you might need litigation funding to bring an arbitration case, get in contact with Kramer Sullivan as we consider each case individually and treat each customer as an individual.
Arbitration cases can be complex, so it is incredibly important to seek legal advice to protect yourself. If you want to find out more about how Kramer Sullivan can help you fund an arbitration case, we’ve covered everything you need to know.
Why do I need to finance an arbitration claim?
There a few reasons why you might need support financing an arbitration case:
- You have the money to fund your own claim, but the ‘no win, no fee’ nature of litigation finance means it is a less risky option.
- Arbitration cases can be complex, litigation finance means being able to hire the best legal team, without being out of pocket yourself.
- Send a message to your opponent, having litigation finance means that a third-party investor is so confident that your case will win that they are investing their money into the claim. This sends a clear message of your confidence to whoever your claim is against.
- The case has left you out of pocket. It’s very common to be out of pocket after a financial dispute and you may well need to settle this dispute with an arbitration case. If you don’t have the funds to finance the case yourself litigation finance can help you.
How can I get funding for an arbitration case?
If you believe you have a winnable arbitration case, get in contact with Kramer Sullivan today. Once you’ve submitted the details of your claim a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss your options for funding your claim. Arbitration claims can be complex, so to ensure we can support you give as much detail as possible about you case.
Am I eligible for funding for an arbitration case?
Not every case is eligible for litigation finance, so whether or not you are able to get litigation finance will depend upon the strength of your claim. Because third-party funders will only get their money back if the case wins, the funder will need to be confident in the strength of your claim. The size of your claim will also be important to consider as the potential winnings will need to be enough for the funder to get back their investment. You can find out more about what makes a claim strong and whether or not you are likely to be eligible here.
By getting in contact with Kramer Sullivan you can find out whether you are eligible for litigation. Kramer Sullivan has links with many third-party funders and can find the perfect funder for your case.
How can Kramer Sullivan help me?
- Finding the perfect third-party funder for your case – Kramer Sullivan works with a range of third-party funders so someone in our expert team can find the perfect funder for your specific case.
- Taking the financial risk out – Litigation finance usually works on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis, which removes most of the financial risk from your claim.
- Making litigation funding simple and easy to access – by getting in contact with Kramer Sullivan you will be removing the stressful and time consuming task of finding a third-party funder, our team will take care of it all.
How can I apply for an arbitration claim with Kramer Sullivan?
- Go to Kramer Sullivan
- Fill in our form to apply for litigation finance. Put in as much detail as you can.
- A member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss your case and see if you are eligible for funding.